Cloud B Sponsor Post
Cloud B is dedicated to helping children of all ages sleep better. Their philosophy
is that every child deserves a sound night's sleep for healthy development. Their award-winning
products are developed in consultation with an Advisory Board of pediatricians and specialists with a
single focus: to achieve a better, safer sleep for your child. Cloud B uses only the finest materials to ensure the quality and elegance that every child deserves. Cloud B is also dedicated to providing less fortunate children the quality sleep they deserve through product donations and financial contributions
to charitable organizations nationwide.
I was given a Twilight Sea Turtle to review and must say I LOVE IT! The Twilight Sea Turtle transforms
any room into a Starry Night Sky. The Twilight Sea Turtle was designed to help children sleep easier as
well as help bring awareness to endangered sea animals. The Twilight Sea Turtle has a beautiful shell
that illuminates in three soothing colors while also highlighting five endangered sea animals; the Blue Whale, California Sea Otter, Knysna Seahorse, Leatherback Turtle and Vaquita Dolphin. The Turtle also comes with a Twilight Storybook that includes a Twilight Sea Turtle story that teaches children about endangered sea animals, a helpful Star Guide and an adoption certificate.
Bubba and Pumpkin really like how the turtle turns their bedroom into a lovely night sky that they can
look for constellations. I love how soft the turtles body is even though the shell is hard.
Twilight Sea Turtle Features:
* Night sky projection on ceiling
* Stars project in Ocean Blue, Emerald Green or both colors together
* Shell illuminates for a calming effect (Blue, Green or Aquamarine)
* Five endangered sea animals pictured on shell; each individually illuminates
* Auto shut-off - 45 minute sleep timer
* Star Guide to help identify constellations
* Twilight Sea Turtle storybook and adoption ceriticate
* Three AAA batteries included
* Ideal for ages 3 to adult
- If using in a babies room I would recommend it being put up out of reach