Danielle from We Have It All and I have teamed up to encourage each other in becoming healthier and we are hoping you will join us!
Every Friday, Danielle and I are going to post an update which will include things like diet changes, weight loss, inches lost and activity goals along with the failures or achievements of our past week. We plan on posting a photo so we can see our progress. Hopefully for me, this means losing enough weight to fit into back into my pants that I wore before having Sweet Pea… and hopefully a more fit and healthy body over all.
Each Fitness Friday post will include a linky. Anyone who wants to get healthy with us can write a post and link up, that way we can all stop by your blog and show you some love and encouragement. If you are not a blogger, we would love for you to post these things in our comment section below our post and we will still show you the same love and encouragement!
The rules are simple!
Just grab our button and put it in your Fitness Friday post or on your sidebar and add your link to our linky! Post however much or however little you’d like. If you are not comfortable posting your weight, then don’t. If you’d like to share a photo – great! Either way, we hope that this encouragement helps us all to become more healthy. Visit as many as you can in the linky below and show them encouragement!
I will try my best to post on Thursday nights and the linky will be open for the whole week
HI! This is currently what I dislike and am working on… I do not like how big my stomach and thighs are. I really hate that people keep coming up to me and asking when I am due and I'm not pregnant. I can NOT wait to lose my belly!
- Current Weight: Last week I started at 136.6 lbs. This week I am at 136lbs even so I lost .6 lbs. Not great but hey it's a start so i'll take it. My goal is to get back down to around 125lbs. I use to wear a comfortable size 6 in pants and now I am going into a size 10. I was comfortable in a size 6. I’d love to get back down to that size! I am not doing this to really lose the weight I am wanting to tone up more and get my body back in shape and healthy.
- Activity Performed during the week, accomplishments or failures: I did some walking and using the exercise bike this week. Hopefully this week I will start doing crunches and running with my hubby and kids. My hubby is also wanting to lose weight and get fit as well.
- Diet Changes, accomplishments or failures: I do not diet! I do not like the word I think using the word sets you up for failure. But I do like to change things about my diet to help make myself healthier. So far I have cut down on the pop I drink and also switched to caffeine free pop for while at home. I also plan on trying to drink more water. Another thing I plan on doing this week is not eating after 8pm. This week I did not do good with not eating after 8pm this week. But I have been trying to eat healthier after 8pm if I do end up eating. I also started to try to find ways to make my meals healthier by cutting down on the fats and sodium intake.
- Goals for the following week:
- Weight – I’d like to be 134 but any amount of weight that I lose will make me very happy!
- Activity – If I could run once over the weekend and walk at least 3 times per week, I will be happy with myself. I’d also like to do crunches on the days I do not walk or run.
- Diet – I’d still like to work on cutting down on the pop…I'd like to just have 1 per day. And more water. No eating past 8pm… not sure if I can do that one or not.
Please join us, the more we have participating, the easier it will be to keep going and reach our goals! Be sure to visit as many as you can in the linky… and encourage one another.