Welcome to Week 1 of Fitness Friday!!!
Yes Week 1 we are starting over for the New Year and hoping to be able to actually stick with this time around last year was a total failure for me...
Danielle from We Have It All and I have decided to team up and encourage each other in becoming healthier and we are hoping you will join us!
Every Friday, Danielle and I are going to post an updates which will include things like our diet changes, weight loss, inches lost and activity goals along with the failures or achievements of our past week. Hopefully for me, this means losing enough weight to fit into back into my pants that I wore before having Sweet Pea… and hopefully a more fit and healthy body over all.
Each Fitness Friday post will include a linky. Anyone who wants to join is in getting healthy can write a post and link up, that way we can all stop by each others blogs and show some love and encouragement. If you are not a blogger, we would love to still hear from you; you can post your goals and or failures in the comment section below the post and we will still show you the same love and encouragement!
The rules are simple!
Just grab our button and put it in your Fitness Friday post or on your sidebar and add your link to our linky! Post however much or however little you’d like. If you are not comfortable posting your weight online, then don’t. If you’d like to share a photo – great! Either way, we hope that this encouragement helps us all to become more healthy. Visit as many as you can in the linky below and show them encouragement!
I will try my best to post on Thursday nights and the linky will be open for the whole week
Week 1: Let's Do This!!!
OK here we go! This is currently what I dislike and am currently trying to work on… I do not like how big my stomach, thighs and sides are getting. I really hate that people keep coming up to me and asking when I am due and I'm not pregnant. Though we are trying to conceive baby #4.
- Current Weight: I currently am weighing in at 136.4 lbs. My goal is to get back down to around 125lbs. I use to wear a comfortable size 6 in pants and now I am going into a size 10. I was comfortable in a size 6 and I felt good about myself in that size. I’d love to get back down to that size! I am not doing this to really lose the weight I am wanting to tone up more and get my body back in shape and healthy.
- Activity Performed during the week, accomplishments or failures: I did a lot of stairs and walking this week and used the execrise bike a little. My hubby is also wanting to lose weight and get fit as well and will be participating in Fitness Friday too with his blog Cowboyz and Angels. We are hoping to be a good help to each other but with him working until 5 everyday it is hard to find time to workout together.
- Diet Changes, accomplishments or failures: I do not diet! I do not like the word I think using the word sets you up for failure. But I do like to change things about my diet to help make myself healthier. So far I have cut down on the pop I drink and also switched to caffeine free pop for while at home and even while at most restaurants. I have been trying to drink more water which is hard for me because I am not a fan of water. Another thing I have been doing is not eating after 8pm. This week I have been doing really good with not eating after 8pm! But if I do eat after 8pm I try to get something healthy. I also started to try to find ways to make my meals healthier by cutting down on the fats and sodium intake. I also have been trying to cook more from scratch and by using fresh produce so we aren't getting all the preservatives and additives. I am using a meal planning site that is giving me natural and organic recipes.
- Goals for the following week:
- Weight – I’d like to be 134 but any amount of weight that I lose will make me very happy!
- Activity – I would like to do atleast 10 minutes of using the excerise bike each day.
- Diet – I’d still like to work on cutting down on the pop…I'd like to just have 1 per day. And more water. No eating past 8pm…
Please join us, the more we have participating, the easier it will be to keep going and reach our goals! Be sure to visit as many as you can in the linky… and encourage one another.