One thing that I have always loved is baking for my friends and family. I love experimenting with new flavors and recipes. Nielsen Massey Vanillas allow me to do just that with my baking. I love all the different flavors of vanillas and extracts that Nielsen Massey offers. I also have to say that their Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla is delicious one of my favorites. I recently received their Pure Chocolate Extract to try and made gluten free brownies using. (Recipe Below) The brownies came out delicious, moist and perfect.
Gluten Free Chocolaty Chip Brownies
- 1 1/4 cups gluten free all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 stick butter (softened)
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla ( I used vanilla sugar)
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon Pure Chocolate Extract
- 1 cup mini semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
- Preheat your oven to 350*F.
- In a large bowl combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt; Set Aside.
- Cream butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar and vanilla in a mixing bowl on medium speed.
- Add eggs one at a time mixing well after each addition.
- Beat in Chocolate Extract.
- Add the sifted ingredients into batter slowly.
- Mix in Chocolate Chips.
- Spray a 9x13in baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Spread batter over bottom of baking dish evenly.
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
How would you like to WIN some of the Nielsen-Massey Pure Chocolate Extract for yourself to try? If you would then be sure to stop by the Spooktacular Tasting Giveaway Hop that starts on October 14th and enter!
These look delicious! I can hardly wait to try this recipe!ReplyDelete
YUM. in our house we are all about chocolatey treats.ReplyDelete
I've realized there IS a difference between generic vanilla extract and other brands. My aunt purchased me a brand (for the life of me, I can't remember the brand) vanilla extract in a baking store and the taste was amazing! I've never tried Nielsen Massey vanilla but have read good ratings!ReplyDelete
These look so yummy!ReplyDelete
I might have to try these!ReplyDelete
Theses brownies look yummyReplyDelete
(Sponsor Spotlight: Nielsen-Massey Vanillas (Brownie Recipe) I have never tried their products before, but sure would like to try them out-ReplyDelete
I've never tried their chocolate extract. Can only imagine how yummy it must be!ReplyDelete
These look really delicious! I always use Nielsen-Massey vanilla and love it.ReplyDelete
Looks good. I want to make these.ReplyDelete
I've never, ever heard of chocolate extract before. That sounds like something I need to have in my baking cabinet!ReplyDelete
This sounds like a great brownieReplyDelete
I love browniesReplyDelete