One thing that I have always loved is baking for my friends and family. I love experimenting with new flavors and recipes. Nielsen Massey Vanillas allow me to do just that with my baking. I love all the different flavors of vanillas and extracts that Nielsen Massey offers. I also have to say that their Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla is delicious one of my favorites. I recently received their Pure Chocolate Extract to try and made gluten free brownies using. (Recipe Below) The brownies came out delicious, moist and perfect.
Gluten Free Chocolaty Chip Brownies
- 1 1/4 cups gluten free all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 stick butter (softened)
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla ( I used vanilla sugar)
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon Pure Chocolate Extract
- 1 cup mini semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
- Preheat your oven to 350*F.
- In a large bowl combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt; Set Aside.
- Cream butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar and vanilla in a mixing bowl on medium speed.
- Add eggs one at a time mixing well after each addition.
- Beat in Chocolate Extract.
- Add the sifted ingredients into batter slowly.
- Mix in Chocolate Chips.
- Spray a 9x13in baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Spread batter over bottom of baking dish evenly.
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
How would you like to WIN some of the Nielsen-Massey Pure Chocolate Extract for yourself to try? If you would then be sure to stop by the Spooktacular Tasting Giveaway Hop that starts on October 14th and enter!