September is National Child Passenger Safety Month and Graco has asked me to team up with them and help promote their "Buckle Up for Safety" pledge. You can pledge your commitment to child passenger safety on Graco's Facebook Page. Every pledge equals a donation of $1 to Safe Kids Worldwide until Graco reaches their goal of 10,000 pledges!
One thing that I worry about is being able to fit 3 seats in the back of our families' vehicles. I have been able to fit all 3 seats in the back of my Escape but they barely fit in the back of my husbands Honda Accord. This is something that I know many families struggle with when they have young children and can't always afford to have a big vehicle. There are many features to this seat that I have fallen in love with. Which I have listed below for you.
Features of this seat:
- Secure connection keeps booster seat properly in place.
- Keeps booster steady for easy self-buckling for your independent child.
- Unique front adjustment allows you to quickly and easily tighten the booster to the vehicle seat.
- Side Impact Tested
- Engineered & crash tested to meet or exceed US standard FMVSS 213.
- Designed with style and comfort features that kids love. (This seat is very soft and padded which my children loved)
- Easily converts to backless booster for years of use.
- EPS, energy absorbing foam for effective impact energy management.
- Fully-adjustable headrest keeps your growing child secure.
- Open-loop belt guides help you correctly position your vehicle's seat belt.
- Integrated cup holder and hide-away storage compartment keeps your child's drinks and favorite things within arm's reach. (This helps reduce spills and the loss of toys)
- Accommodates children from 30 to 100 lbs and up to 57 inches tall. (It grows with the children a plus when you have multiple kids)
- Machine Washable Seat Cushions. (This is a must when you have kids because they are bound to spill something)